Thursday, July 19, 2007

Old Skool Fotonut

Ok, some of you asked for some old skool fotos of the Fotonut. I am still looking for the "Don Johnson" ones. There is one Easter photo in particular that once you see I will have to kill you all, but I my Fotonut Mom has it, so you will have to wait for that one.

I have already uploaded these to Flickr, so just click on the picture, and ride the wave over to Flickr to read the captioned information. Trust me as I get older the captions get better, its worth the trip.

Tim Car 66

Tim Camera 69

Lederhosen 71

Christams MPLS 74

Island Lake MN 82

Mork Supsenders 82

Prepy 84

GQin' 86

3 Comments:

Blogger Nature Girl wrote...

I almost chocked when I saw the Mork suspenders. I'm thankful I wasn't eating grapefruit, that's such a pain to clean off my monitor!

Stacie
(I had them too)

19/7/07 12:44 pm  
Blogger Marianna wrote...

I freakin love the suspenders. I need to find my photo of me in my German outfit. I was sooo cute!

M~

19/7/07 3:50 pm  
Blogger Steve wrote...

I, too, about choked when I saw the rainbow suspenders. Although, as it turns out, I was much more qualified to wear them.... :-)

You were quite a hottie, brother. Although the little German dreidel (sp) outfits were cute. Foreshadowing the ConeHeads, one might say...

19/7/07 11:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home