It's In The Bag, & That Sux Too!
Another bad thing about having been under the weather of late, what will all the med issues ect, I haven't felt like, or been able to, take any pictures! So my camera, she's in the bag.
I felt much better by end of day yesterday, and will have to get in the shower today cause I can't even stand my crusty self anymore. I hate being so sick I don't feel like bathing. YUCK
Maybe, just maybe.... I can see Harry Potter this weekend.
I felt much better by end of day yesterday, and will have to get in the shower today cause I can't even stand my crusty self anymore. I hate being so sick I don't feel like bathing. YUCK
Maybe, just maybe.... I can see Harry Potter this weekend.









2 Comments:
Well, at least you're feeling a bit better...AND you have the new Harry Potter to look forward to!
VERY cool!
I am so sorry that I was wrapped up in my own health struggles that I didn't even know you'd been sick, bucko.
Glad to hear you're doing better. It's gonna be a while for me to be able to sit long enough to see the movie, though...
(ok, so the word verification thing says "arrwfck," which sounds like a pirate curse, somehow...)
Post a Comment
<< Home