Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I Realy Need More To Do aka The Name Game

Several months ago, I found myself with loads of extra time, and not much to occupy it. It was at that point I took pen to paper to see just exactly how many "Other" names there were for a guy's "Junk," rather than the girly name the scientists gave it. It is my opinion that men have come up with some many names for their "Little Guy," because we all just hate having to call it a penis. Here are all 127 of the names I could think of. If you are wondering, it never occured to me to make a list for "The Girls" or the "Girlie Bits" down below. Besides, after 127 it kind of stops being fun, you know.

Anaconda
Bat and Balls, The
Battering Ram
Beast, The
Big Jim and the Twins
Bologna Pony
Bone
Boner
Bratwurst
Chicken, Choke your
Chubby
Club
Cock
Crotch
Crotch Rocket
Cum Gun
Cum Stick
Dick
Dingy
Dink
Dog
Dong
Donger
Dork
Drill
Drive Shaft
Eel
Fuck Stick
Fuck Wand
Groin
Hard One
Hardon
Heat Seeking Moisture Missile
Hose
Hot Beef Injector
Hot Dog
Hot Rod
Iguana, Draining the
Jake, Jake the Trouser Snake
Jock
Johnson
Joint
Junk
Knob, Polish your
Little Guy
Log
Loin
Lord Hard Wick
Love Muscle
Love Rocket
Love Shaft
Love Wand
Lumber
Machete
Meat
Meat Candle
Meat Cycle
Member
Monkey, Spank your
Monster Member
Morning Wood
Mr. Chubby
Mr. Happy
Mr. Meat
Mr. Slinky
Mr. Stiffy
Mr. Weasel
Mr. Winky
Nut (It is a British thing because the head looks like a nut.)
One Eyed Boa
One Eyed Sailor
Package
Pants Pig
Pecker
Pee Pee
Peter
Phallus
Piener
Pimmel (German Slang)
Pipe
Plumbing
Poker
Pole
Prong
Pussy Pleaser
Pussy Plug
Pussy Pounder
Putter
Putz
Red Eye Moon
Rod
Roll
Salami
Sausage
Sex Stick
Shaft
Shit Packer
Shlong
Skin Flute
Skin Whistle
Slinky
Snake With A Sweater
Spear
Stem
Stiffy
Swanzt
Sword
Tally Wacker
Thang
Tool
Tool Chest
Trouser Trout
Tube Steak
Wand
Wee Wee
Wick
Wiener
Wienie
Willy
Wonder Wand
Woodrow
Woody
Worm
Worm with a Turtle Neck
Wrench
Zipper Elephant
Zipper Snake

4 Comments:

Blogger Nature Girl wrote...

Bait and tackle
trouser snake
one eyed trouser snake
lizard (walk the)
main vein (drain the)

Oh Lordy! I'm gonna be thinking of this all day long now. Thanks for the laugh...

How long are you off work anyway?
LOL
Stacie

10/7/07 7:33 pm  
Blogger Marianna wrote...

Oh yeah, I can't wait for the google hits on this one!

Dude, your pneumonia meds are making you loopy!

I've never even heard of some of these! Us gals are a little more simple. We just prefer dick or penis!

M~

11/7/07 4:10 am  
Blogger Nature Girl wrote...

Twig & berries
Frank & Beans
Nightstick

(I could't sleep all night, I was up thinking up names.. Thanks a LOT!) LOL

11/7/07 5:31 am  
Blogger Im A Foto Nut wrote...

I go back Monday Morning for another Xray, then we will see.

As for the meds making me loopy... I wrote this list 2 months ago, so it has nothing to do with these meds. I just finally had time with no kids around to type the list up.

STACIE STOP IT! Please don't get my brain started on this again!

Bananna

BTW, have you notices most of them are food related. I'll let you all do the math.

11/7/07 6:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home