Friday, July 06, 2007

All That & Talent Too!

This morning I head to the kitchen to make myself a bowl of cerial. As on most mornings, with me at least, there is usually some amount of gas waiting to expell itself. This morning that ammount was of epic proportion. I am one not that feels holding back nature is not a good thing. In some cases, as today, nature even gets a little help, resulting in a very twangie WAAAAAAAAHump! Releived are refreshed I go on about the business of making breakfast. As I reach into the fridge for the milk I hear my Fotonut Mom say to my Fotonut Dad (at the other end of the house.), "What?" As I pick up my milk filled bowl and spoon, my Fotonut Mom appears in the kitchen towel around her head, tightly wrapped in a big purple robe, and she says, "What...you called me?"

Uh...no, I farted! With a very hurried, "oh" she was off again. I called down the hall, "Not too many people can talk with their ass, it's a talent you know."

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen wrote...

Sooo....that would give a whole new spin on the term "potty mouth" then? :)

6/7/07 5:28 am  
Blogger Marianna wrote...

I simply have no words...

M~

6/7/07 4:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home