It's Friday, And I Made It!
Whoooptie Friggin' Do! It's Friday. Today is the end of the first week on the "starter" dose for the new meds. As of yet, there seem to be no side effects from it. I have one more week at 25 mgs, then 2 weeks at 50 mgs, before I get to the 100 mgs level. That is when we will know if it is working or not. Right now, I am in the "looking for side effects" phase. Fear not, my Brain is still Broken (always will be), and I am still having issues because my med levels aren't right but at least this one looks like it might actually work.
TOMORROW JUNE 23RD Marks the 14th Anniversary of the day I quit smoking.
In other news June 20th of this year WOULD HAVE been my 15th Wedding Anniversary. I actually didn't remember it till just now. It is not exactly something I wish to remember.
TOMORROW JUNE 23RD Marks the 14th Anniversary of the day I quit smoking.
In other news June 20th of this year WOULD HAVE been my 15th Wedding Anniversary. I actually didn't remember it till just now. It is not exactly something I wish to remember.









2 Comments:
Congrats on the no smoking anniversary ~ I know it's tough to quit...
Good weekend!
M~
Wow! 14 years! That's awsome! Congrats to you...that's not an easy thing to do.
I hope your meds work out well for you. Enjoy your weekend!
Stacie
Post a Comment
<< Home