110 Each!
This morning at the gym I was working on my chest. Trainer Chris hands me my two 25 lb dumb bells and I get ready for inclined presses. As I look over to the next guy he is sitting there with the biggest dumb bells I have ever seen anyone holding. THEY WERE FREEKIN' 110 LBS EACH! I said, "Jesus Mary and Joseph, dude! Those are huge and I am over here with 25s." He grinned and said, "I was lifting those not too long ago."
When I was done for the day I tried to pick one 110 lb'er up. F that! I couldn't do it with both hands. Well, unless I wanted to drop it on my foot that is.
When I was done for the day I tried to pick one 110 lb'er up. F that! I couldn't do it with both hands. Well, unless I wanted to drop it on my foot that is.









1 Comments:
LOL ~ there's no way I could lift that!
M~
Post a Comment
<< Home