I Will, Thank You Very Much! & Friday's Scale Report
Yesterday, while heading to my secret napping place after finishing my lunch. A very tall black man in his 50s approached me wearing (get this) a purple double breasted sharkskin suit, an ivory shirt and an extreamly loud tie. He says, "Hey young man, how would you like to do a good dead for the day?" Against my better judgement I said, "What can I help you with?"
Well, that was the mistake of the century. He starts with this spiel about how he had gotten on the bus in Minneapolis, MN. (His first mistake, I happen to know that the only Bus Station in the Twin Cities is in St. Paul. You can't fool a Minnesotan, wit dat one yeah know.) He keeps spreading it on thick, in a silky salesmen's pitch, and very rehearsed way. When he said, "Now young man I want to tell you that this is a true story." I thow my hand up and say, "Ya'know what, I need to get back to my office." At which point he gets this really a really sour look on his face and says to me, "Well, take your fat ass on then!"
Without another word from either of us, I swiftly departed the man in the purple suit with the very loud matching tie. I thought to myself. I believe I will take my fat ass on, along with my very full wallet that got that way because I ACTUALLY WORK FOR MY MONEY! The nerve of some people!
THE SCALE REPORT
Today's scale report is brought to you by our friends at 24Hourfitnes, where better bodies are made.
While I "took my fat ass on" yesterday, it was considerably less fat than this time last week because I lost SIX MUTHAH LUVIN' POUNDS THIS WEEK!
Well, that was the mistake of the century. He starts with this spiel about how he had gotten on the bus in Minneapolis, MN. (His first mistake, I happen to know that the only Bus Station in the Twin Cities is in St. Paul. You can't fool a Minnesotan, wit dat one yeah know.) He keeps spreading it on thick, in a silky salesmen's pitch, and very rehearsed way. When he said, "Now young man I want to tell you that this is a true story." I thow my hand up and say, "Ya'know what, I need to get back to my office." At which point he gets this really a really sour look on his face and says to me, "Well, take your fat ass on then!"
Without another word from either of us, I swiftly departed the man in the purple suit with the very loud matching tie. I thought to myself. I believe I will take my fat ass on, along with my very full wallet that got that way because I ACTUALLY WORK FOR MY MONEY! The nerve of some people!
THE SCALE REPORT
Today's scale report is brought to you by our friends at 24Hourfitnes, where better bodies are made.
While I "took my fat ass on" yesterday, it was considerably less fat than this time last week because I lost SIX MUTHAH LUVIN' POUNDS THIS WEEK!









3 Comments:
People like that make it So hard to actually stop and help those who really need it, you know what I mean? Criminy!!!
And congrats on the six pound weight loss!!! I've lost five so far...and even though I don't feel like I have physically, mentally, I am psyched! ;)
Congrats on the loss :)
What a complete jackass that man was! How rude!
But hey! Congrats to you! Dude! You're gonna dwindle down to nuthin'!
:)
M~
Post a Comment
<< Home