Steady As I Go
First click here to see pictures of Big Sister, and Little Man's Music Recital.
Next, I haven't said much of anthing about the current Miss eHarmony, nor will I be forthcoming with too many details now. However, I will tell you that we have communicated steadily for 4 weeks now, and have had several Walking/Exercise dates. She is a joy to be with, and I am begining to care for her quite deeply. Our first Grown Up date will be on the 5th.
If you're wondering if that may be why you haven't seen me around here much lately, that would be partially correct. The other reason is that I have been walking like crazy so that I can realize the weight loose goals I have set for myself.
Next, I haven't said much of anthing about the current Miss eHarmony, nor will I be forthcoming with too many details now. However, I will tell you that we have communicated steadily for 4 weeks now, and have had several Walking/Exercise dates. She is a joy to be with, and I am begining to care for her quite deeply. Our first Grown Up date will be on the 5th.
If you're wondering if that may be why you haven't seen me around here much lately, that would be partially correct. The other reason is that I have been walking like crazy so that I can realize the weight loose goals I have set for myself.









4 Comments:
Walk away, my friend. And walk towards your new friend!
:)
M~
What, you guys think I can only do one thing at a time? I don't need to walk away from anyone.
How 'bout just walk away the pounds? Have a great time this weekend!
Date recap??? Or is it super-confidential??
M~
Post a Comment
<< Home