I Am Even Better!
Well as it turns out Alan is stick one sick little German Boy. Poor guy wouldn't have so many alergy issues if he didn't try to coach baseball outside this time of year. I told him to keep himself and home and get better cause I need him.
As I posted this morning, I made it in just under the rain. When I got home, I already had my self imposed 3,000+ Calorie Deficit, and would still even after I ate dinner. I ate and then went out to bail the front lawn. I mean cut the grass. It has been raining so much I can't get out there. It took 3 trips over it. The first trip was clock wise, at the highest setting. The second trip was counter clock wise, two notches down. The final trip was corner to corner at the correct level. Unfortunately, it was so wet that when It is dryer, I will have to make one last trip over it to get the straglers.
I got inside, and cleaned up, then downloaded the Bugg onto my pc. My daily goal, set by Alan, is to have burned 4,200 calories with at least a 1,000 calorie deficit. I have been hitting that mark and then some since the start. Tonight I shot it through the roof. I burned a total of 5,700 + calories with a 4,200 + calorie deficit. I plan to sneak on the scale again tomorrow morning just to see how things are going. I can hardly wait.......
As I posted this morning, I made it in just under the rain. When I got home, I already had my self imposed 3,000+ Calorie Deficit, and would still even after I ate dinner. I ate and then went out to bail the front lawn. I mean cut the grass. It has been raining so much I can't get out there. It took 3 trips over it. The first trip was clock wise, at the highest setting. The second trip was counter clock wise, two notches down. The final trip was corner to corner at the correct level. Unfortunately, it was so wet that when It is dryer, I will have to make one last trip over it to get the straglers.
I got inside, and cleaned up, then downloaded the Bugg onto my pc. My daily goal, set by Alan, is to have burned 4,200 calories with at least a 1,000 calorie deficit. I have been hitting that mark and then some since the start. Tonight I shot it through the roof. I burned a total of 5,700 + calories with a 4,200 + calorie deficit. I plan to sneak on the scale again tomorrow morning just to see how things are going. I can hardly wait.......









1 Comments:
I was afraid there would be small animals in my yard when I mowed it on Sunday. It was disgustingly high!
But now I have the neatest lawn around. (ok, minus the weedeating, which I DO NOT do!)
M~
Post a Comment
<< Home