Monday, April 02, 2007

I'm Rockin' Out!

Friday, at 6:00 am, with Body Bugg Stapped firmly to my Tricep, I made the 7 day goal to loose 6 lbs. (Mind you this was a much larger goal that what Alan set for me in the system. I just made this a mental goal.) If you count from Friday morning till this Monday morning you get 3 days. I was hoping to loose 6 lbs in a week but would have been happy with 5, and expected that I had lost 2 by today as I snuck on the scale at the gym. Well sports fans, in the first 3 days of my 7 day goal I have lost......... Drum roll please.......FOUR POUNDS! God Bless the Body Bugg!

I bought pants on Saturday, but didn't try them on since the kids were with me, and had to take them back on Sunday since they were tooooooo damn big. I fished around in my closet and found enough pants in a smaller size to get me through. Hell if I loose 8 lbs a week for 4 weeks thats (do the math baby!) 32 freekin pounds. Which happens to be 3 lbs short of what I have lost since Oct. for a grand total of 67 lbs. Somebody get me a chair.

I posted late last night, so be sure to read the post directly below this one. You'll be sorry if you don't.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen wrote...

Hey! I can access your blog today! :)

COngrats on the weight loss! Heck, I can't even lose 10 pounds and I've been (kinda sorta) working on that since January!!!

And what's all this about shitting yourself...are you on meds or something? ;)

2/4/07 10:40 am  
Blogger Marianna wrote...

Ok, this is a good:

Oh.My.God.

:D
M~

2/4/07 11:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home