The BUGG Is Going Around The Club
For weeks I have tried to talk myself out of the BODYBUGG . While it is Über Cool, it is also Über Exspencive. While trying to talk a friend of my out of it at work, I talked myself into it. Yesterday, I spoke to Alan about what I could do to afford it. Unfortunately, the deal they are offerring requires you to buy 10 full training sessions, not 20 half sessions like I buy, plus the reduced price of the bodybugg, and free internet access to your information. (If you can't get the data, off the internet, it doesn't do you any good.)
The Bodybugg allows you to see a up to the minute picture of how many calories you have consumed (without writing it down, how cool is that) and how many callories you have burned, and weather or not you have created a deffecit. So you go on line and check before you go to lunch and if you don't have a deffecit, you know you need to move your body some kind of way to create it. In other words, walk your fat ass around the block!
I will likely be getting one near the end of the month, and will keep you posted.











2 Comments:
Consider it a birthday present to yourself. You deserve it. And, if it will benefit you, then go for it. You're doing so well! I was bragging about you to a coworker earlier today.
M~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
M~
Post a Comment
<< Home