Workin' It All Out
This morning at the gym I had my normal upper body workout, and cardio was not more stressful than usuall, so why oh why did I have to go to the bathroom? I had to get off the bike to go pee. I held it for a mile, or so, and finally relized it was stop or pee on myself.
Then I get home, and have the Mother of all Download Dumps! I think I crapped a toddler, I swear it. So today, everything was liturally worked out.
OK, OK, I'll change the subject! I have found my next photographic challenge. I an ramping my knowledge base up in order to try HDR Photography . HDR stands for High Dynamic Range, you take anywhere from 3 to 16 images at differing exposures, then using Photoshop software you combine them. This process takes the Highest Dynamic Range from each exposure, and creates one image. It is almost better than they human eye can see. Some of it goes off the deep end, but I kind of like the arty ones because they look like the modern version of a 30s or 40s post card.
When you click the link, make sure you scroll to the "More" images and click some of the thumbnails. The images with mulititonal (is that a word?) skies are the most dramatic.
Here is a great in door example. Here & Here are out of doors examples.
Enjoy!
Then I get home, and have the Mother of all Download Dumps! I think I crapped a toddler, I swear it. So today, everything was liturally worked out.
OK, OK, I'll change the subject! I have found my next photographic challenge. I an ramping my knowledge base up in order to try HDR Photography . HDR stands for High Dynamic Range, you take anywhere from 3 to 16 images at differing exposures, then using Photoshop software you combine them. This process takes the Highest Dynamic Range from each exposure, and creates one image. It is almost better than they human eye can see. Some of it goes off the deep end, but I kind of like the arty ones because they look like the modern version of a 30s or 40s post card.
When you click the link, make sure you scroll to the "More" images and click some of the thumbnails. The images with mulititonal (is that a word?) skies are the most dramatic.
Here is a great in door example. Here & Here are out of doors examples.
Enjoy!









2 Comments:
LOL! You men & your dumps! Too funny!
Ok, I meant to email you back yesterday. That photo series is really cool. When I grow up, I want to take pictures like that!
:)
M~
Um...that dump description is probably just a tad more info. than we actually needed...;)
LOVED the picture thiugh...the church was gorgeous!
P.S. I FINALLY got to use my laptop...I'm at lunch right now at our local lakefront using the free wi-fi. YAY!!! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home