Now If I Could Just Get The Young Ones To Notice
In the last 3 days I have had 5 people tell me that have noticed I am getting skinnier. Everything from, "Boy, you look great!" to "Wow!" to "You're startin' to look good." Of the 5, who noticed, 3 were female. Also, 3 of the 5 were outside of the gym enviornment, one of whom was a complete stranger but I guess had seen me on the elevators in the mornings.
It feels awesome to hear those words. Especially, since I don't notice it as much since I see me every day. It is even nicer when people outside of the gym say something, especially ones that didn't know I was working out in order to do so.
The final statistic I will relay to you is that of the 3 females who noticed my weight loss and mentioned it to me, ALL were over the age of 50! I am truly not complaining, and as a general rule I could give a shit about what people think of me good or bad, but it sure would be nice if the statistics were closer in line with my target market group. If you know what I mean.
Actually, I have no doubt that more people than those who have chosen to mention this to me have noticed, and I am certain that some of these indivudals are in the proper target market group. It is just that I am still enjoying my little bitty pitty party for now. You know the one, where nobody loves me.......
Actually, this is all smoke an mirrors to cover up the fact that I am shamelessly bragging about my accomplishments. I am proud of me, and I want everyone to know it!
It feels awesome to hear those words. Especially, since I don't notice it as much since I see me every day. It is even nicer when people outside of the gym say something, especially ones that didn't know I was working out in order to do so.
The final statistic I will relay to you is that of the 3 females who noticed my weight loss and mentioned it to me, ALL were over the age of 50! I am truly not complaining, and as a general rule I could give a shit about what people think of me good or bad, but it sure would be nice if the statistics were closer in line with my target market group. If you know what I mean.
Actually, I have no doubt that more people than those who have chosen to mention this to me have noticed, and I am certain that some of these indivudals are in the proper target market group. It is just that I am still enjoying my little bitty pitty party for now. You know the one, where nobody loves me.......
Actually, this is all smoke an mirrors to cover up the fact that I am shamelessly bragging about my accomplishments. I am proud of me, and I want everyone to know it!









3 Comments:
You sure you don't want a Sugar Momma??
:P
M~
YES I am sure. At my age the Sugar Mommas start looking pretty raggedy. LOL
Give it time, brother, give it time...
The new profile photo is great. Just hot.
Hell, if we weren't such good friends, I'd do you.
:-)
Post a Comment
<< Home