Thursday, February 15, 2007

Sweet Dreams To Me!


I got it this far tonight, and it is 10:00 pm so I am certainly not going to start ironing bed linens now. The picture above the bed will be moved to a different wall, and I have a new frame that looks like Black Aligator (stamped leather) Skin. I currently do not have a photo to place in it. However, I am hoping to get some shots at the zoo this spring, which I will the Photo Shop the Hell out of before I print it to put it in the frame. I am hoping to get some good ones of tigers. I love big cats. Mainly because of that look you get from them when you are watching them at the zoo. You know the look, the"Ya know, If I wanted to...you could easily be my lunch." look.

My parents are having a dinner party on Saturday evening, so I doubt any sewing will get done till Sunday, if this weekend at all. And yes, as soon as it is all put together I will of course take pictures. You may also rest assured that once I have done so, they will be posted here and on flickr.

Ps. No Wise-ass remarks about the pink matress!
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Marianna wrote...

You won't get any smart ass remarks about the pink mattress, but I do want to know why you iron bed linens! That's what dryers are for!

My family in Greece irons their bed linens. I remember watching my Grandma iron for the entire day, it seems....

Great lookin' bed!

M~

16/2/07 4:13 am  
Blogger Im A Foto Nut wrote...

Well, first off, I can't help it if I am in touch with my inner gay male.

Secondly, I didn't mean the sheets woman! I meant like the dust ruffle, pillow shams ect., to get all of hard creases out of them from being in the packaging. Putting them in the dryer just doesn't get the creases out as good as ironing.

Translation = I am so anal it hurts. I take all my shirts to be laundered with EXTRA heavy startch so that after a day of wearing the shirt you still won't see the wrinkles from the bend in my arm. I can't help it, its a desease. :o)

16/2/07 4:21 am  
Blogger Marianna wrote...

Hey, no worries ~ I'm OCD in my own right. I don't iron dust ruffles, though... LOL

M~

16/2/07 5:01 am  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen wrote...

Nothing wrong with a pink mattress...as long as your sheets are nice MANLY color. ;)

I FINALLY got a few minutes on my laptop today and coud pay you a visit. I stll can't access you from work...I have no idea why...it's not like there's profanities in your blog address.

Argh!!!!!

16/2/07 11:18 am  
Blogger Crystal wrote...

Its ok. I iron all my pillow shams and dust ruffles, too. I don't only do it when they are new I do it after I wash them, too. Who wants a wrinkled bed skirt? Cool bed by the way and oh yeah- we will be a family of six this fall :-)

16/2/07 5:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home