Monday, February 12, 2007

Now Ain't This Cool

I just figured out how to blog from work, without actually blogging from work! Not to mention, you all will get a break from my bad spelling, since email has spell check.  As it turns out, my job has changed a great deal lately. This change now affords me the time to start posting from work. But since I don't want to get dooced, I figured out how to do it via email.
 
I mean, I always knew it was an option but just never really saw the need till now. Ain't life grand?
 
Ok, there are several things I can blog about today. First and foremost, I am still trying to get this big nasty flu everyone at my house but me has gotten so far. I have felt like absolute crap for at least a week, but I just can't seem to get over it. When Little Man got it he was REALLY REALLY sick. Everything from stomach cramps to fever. Poor little guy was all kinds'a green and gray when he woke up in the middle of the night last week.
 
When it comes to me, my stomach has felt gurgly for some time now. Today, it seems to be the worst it has ever been. I feel like I need to blow chunks, but I can't. I am thinking that sometime later this afternoon, I will so I have placed a large trash can next to my desk. I really wish I would just puke! Why, well any puker will tell you, that once you puke you feel 10,000 times better than before you tossed your cookies.
 
In other news......
 
My new bed may be delivered today!!!! I forgot that the JCPenny's Warehouse is in the Greater Metro. I received an email yesterday saying that my card had been billed. From things I had read earlier in the process, that is suppose to mean that it is being delivered. Since the warehouse is less than 20 miles from my house, there is a good chance it will come today. Luckily, my Grandmother stays with us over the winter and will be home to take receipt of the bed.
 
In still other news....
 
One of my gold fillings came out this morning. Before I could catch it, it went down the bathroom sink drain. So much for melting it down to make some Bling for me. Looks like a trip to Doc Ledford is in my future.
 
But wait, there's even more news.....
 
I have made it to open communication with yet another eHarmony match. I am taking this one slowly. Something tells me that the picture she has posted is not very current. She was a cutie in the photo, but is she still? I know I am not even close to looking like the young "Arnold" yet, however, I do expect matches to be open an honest about who they are, and represent themselves as such. It does not bode well, when you start a relationship with a lie. So we will see. I intend to bring up the subject this evening, at the same time that I lay my soul bare to her. We shall see what happens.
 
Finally, I think that is it. For now at least.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marianna wrote...

Hey! Cool on the blogging from work! Now, if I could find a way to read blogs from work, I'd be happy.

Well, take the eharmony one day at a time. I hope she's genuine! And I hope her photo is real.

YAY on the bed! Man, you are gonna be STYLIN'!

M~

12/2/07 4:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home