My Lucky Night
Flickr is still on the outs, and now I tried to log into eHarmony, and it too is having issues. This time, however, it seems to be due to the fact there are far too many people trying to log into the server. At least Blogger hasn't tanked. I know, bite my tounge.
Speaking of Blogger, can we go back to Beta? How is it that Beta was 50 times better than the new gamma? Go figure.
I guess I will try to go to sleep now, and not let my impatients (in a totally unrelated situation) get the better of me. If I don't over think this one, I should be ok. OK Fotonut, step away from the crystal ball nice and easy like, and nobody gets hurt. That's it, nice and slow.......
Speaking of Blogger, can we go back to Beta? How is it that Beta was 50 times better than the new gamma? Go figure.
I guess I will try to go to sleep now, and not let my impatients (in a totally unrelated situation) get the better of me. If I don't over think this one, I should be ok. OK Fotonut, step away from the crystal ball nice and easy like, and nobody gets hurt. That's it, nice and slow.......









2 Comments:
Oh ~ I meant to tell you. I signed up for eharmony to see what the hype was all about.
I matched with 4 people here in town. And, since I'm not a paying member, I can't see pics or anything. Oh well. Maybe later on I'll pay for it. I just can't afford it right now.
M~
cool
Post a Comment
<< Home