Nicked This Idea From The Peanut Queen
Top 5 Things you will NEVER here me say.
#5. Girl....The other day durring my Mamogram.....
#4. Sure you can stay up 3 hours past your bed time.
#3. I have had WAY too damn much Diet Coke today.
#2. Na, I think I'll leave my camera at home. I don't really feel like taking any pictures today.
And the Number One thing you will never hear the Fotonut say...
"I think I'll take a rain check on that blowjob."
#5. Girl....The other day durring my Mamogram.....
#4. Sure you can stay up 3 hours past your bed time.
#3. I have had WAY too damn much Diet Coke today.
#2. Na, I think I'll leave my camera at home. I don't really feel like taking any pictures today.
And the Number One thing you will never hear the Fotonut say...
"I think I'll take a rain check on that blowjob."









4 Comments:
OMG!!! BWAHHAHAHAHA!!!!
I am laughing outloud at #1!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
M~
Oh, yeah, baby...
As I have often said, "That won't preach - but it IS true..." Especially number one...
Although I think I'd substitute this one for #4:
"Parachuting from planes? Spandex? Camo pants? Sure...bring it on..."
And this for #2:
"No, I'm pretty sure there's nothing I need to write about today. Let's just sit down and watch Survivor instead..."
Hello-o-o-o-o??
*crickets*
M~
hahahaha... MEN!
it is always about the BJ isn't it....
Post a Comment
<< Home