Monday, March 12, 2007

Dolphin Damage


This is the crack in my camera I told you about. I have received the new part and have installed it. The chips around the edge are from were I had to pry it out. I can't believed I ever calmed down from that. Leesa from POMM, said she thought she would have cried. I might have had I not been so incredibly angry! Well, it is all better now, so time to forgive and forget.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Marianna wrote...

Kill.
Maim.
Slaughter.

And then take pics of her.

:)
M~

13/3/07 4:33 am  
Blogger Im A Foto Nut wrote...

You are truly sick you know that don't you? Besides that would leave evidence. Don't you watch CSI?

13/3/07 5:12 am  
Blogger Marianna wrote...

Psssst.... it's almost your bday!

:)

And thank you! I know I'm sick! LOL

M~

16/3/07 4:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home