Finally, My Poop's In A Group!
I can't remember if I have blogged about the fact that my Dr. gave me a month's worth of meds for an issue I had, and said that it would likely make me feel like crap. Well, she didn't lie that's for sure! I finished the meds about a week ago, and I am finally feeling well again.
This means that my workouts are also getting back on track. Loosing 1 lb. a week cause you feel like such shit you can't even get more than 5 minutes on the bike. I have never stopped with the resistance training, however, and Alan has been very supportive of my month long "rut" as he called it. It felt a lot more like the Grand Canyon than a rut.
Thankfully, I am starting to see lots of changes in my body, besides the fact that my weight has been stagnent lately. Tuesday, discovered much to my delite, while scrubbing under my armpits in the shower, as all good little German boys aught do, that I am starting to get some FREAKIN' AWESOME PECS! (Which seemed not to be there at all, just a week or two ago.)
Then this morning, after my shower, I was standing at the bathroom mirror wearing a tank-T-shirt (which some of you may call a "Wife Beater") and as I began to apply moose to my wet hair putting both hands at the back of my neck I noticed, OMG LOOK AT YOUR BICEPS, AND YOUR SHOULDERS, AND THOSE TINY LITTLE UPSIDEDOWN V SHAPED MUSCLES THAT GO FROM YOUR SHOULDERS TO YOUR NECK!
Then, I stood at the mirror flexing and telling myself that while I still have a long way to go in the loosing department, the gaining department is doing just fine! Furthermore, I am a sexy dawg! LOL Then I realised if I didn't get my "POOP in a GROUP" and stop posing in front of the mirror that my fat ass was going to be late for work!
I was eventually able to tear myself away from the mirror, and make it to work, but it was tough.
This means that my workouts are also getting back on track. Loosing 1 lb. a week cause you feel like such shit you can't even get more than 5 minutes on the bike. I have never stopped with the resistance training, however, and Alan has been very supportive of my month long "rut" as he called it. It felt a lot more like the Grand Canyon than a rut.
Thankfully, I am starting to see lots of changes in my body, besides the fact that my weight has been stagnent lately. Tuesday, discovered much to my delite, while scrubbing under my armpits in the shower, as all good little German boys aught do, that I am starting to get some FREAKIN' AWESOME PECS! (Which seemed not to be there at all, just a week or two ago.)
Then this morning, after my shower, I was standing at the bathroom mirror wearing a tank-T-shirt (which some of you may call a "Wife Beater") and as I began to apply moose to my wet hair putting both hands at the back of my neck I noticed, OMG LOOK AT YOUR BICEPS, AND YOUR SHOULDERS, AND THOSE TINY LITTLE UPSIDEDOWN V SHAPED MUSCLES THAT GO FROM YOUR SHOULDERS TO YOUR NECK!
Then, I stood at the mirror flexing and telling myself that while I still have a long way to go in the loosing department, the gaining department is doing just fine! Furthermore, I am a sexy dawg! LOL Then I realised if I didn't get my "POOP in a GROUP" and stop posing in front of the mirror that my fat ass was going to be late for work!
I was eventually able to tear myself away from the mirror, and make it to work, but it was tough.









1 Comments:
LOL ~ you made me smile with this. Congratulations on a winning such a tough battle.
M~
Post a Comment
<< Home