Happy Friggin' Monday!
Sorry for being so bright and chipper, but I haven't felt this good in over a month. I started my "Increased Weight & Rep" Ab Workout this morning and am really feeling the burnnnnnnnn in my gut. (But that's a good thing right?) I commented about all of the muscular changes I am seeing. He replied, "Yeah, now all we have to do is uncover it." Then he grinned and said, " It's spring yeah know, time to take that extra comforter off the bed."
In other news. I have been subconciously thinking about getting some "Ink." I can't beleive either, because I have always been very against it. IF and it is a big IF, I get one it will be small and hidden. I may get my family's crest on my left pec, or I am thinking about a very small "24" for 24 hour hour fitness on my left ankle near my heal, OR one of those band thingies on my right biscept, and were it meets on the outside have a US flag that bleeds into and becomes a German Flag.
I don't want "sleaves" or to be totally covered in tats. I don't want them all over so that I can't be dressed up without them showing, or so that if I go to the pool, the first thing you notice about me is all of the ink. I am still very undecided about it. Furthermore, they are expensive so I would have to save to get one. Oh well, just a thought.
In other news. I have been subconciously thinking about getting some "Ink." I can't beleive either, because I have always been very against it. IF and it is a big IF, I get one it will be small and hidden. I may get my family's crest on my left pec, or I am thinking about a very small "24" for 24 hour hour fitness on my left ankle near my heal, OR one of those band thingies on my right biscept, and were it meets on the outside have a US flag that bleeds into and becomes a German Flag.
I don't want "sleaves" or to be totally covered in tats. I don't want them all over so that I can't be dressed up without them showing, or so that if I go to the pool, the first thing you notice about me is all of the ink. I am still very undecided about it. Furthermore, they are expensive so I would have to save to get one. Oh well, just a thought.









4 Comments:
OMG that would be so wicked! A German flag would be kick-A.
If you do get one, be sure it's something you can live with for life. Even if you get it removed, years down the road, it still leaves a mark. So just be sure if you get one.
I want one too! But I'm a big BAWK BAWK! I don't like pain... LOL
M~
Everyone I talk to, who has them says that it isn't that bad. Alan, says it is a weird sensation, but once you get used to it you can handle it.
If I get one, I am not ever going to have it removed. The point is they are perminent. If I get the arm band thingie it will be a very small one (narrow) Like I said, I don't want it to be the first thing people notice. I also want it high enough on my arm that if I wear a polo shirt it can not be seen. Again, it would be for me.
a)You'll be wearing those wife-beater muscle shirts, so it doesn't matter where you put it, unless it's on your pecs, for cryin' out loud.
b)An American flag bleeding into a German flag would not be either small or subtle.
c)Who cares about anything like a tattoo when THIS NEWS is waiting??
In Responce to Steve.....
a)I have been wearing wife beaters since before I got married. Wait, that didn't sound too good. You know what I meant. (If am thinking about putting it on my pec.)
b) If it were small enough, and I have seen some that were....
c) Oh Hell YEAH! I don't think I have ever wanted any other book to be published as badly as I want this one to be. I have been waiting for this book, since I finished the first one.
Post a Comment
<< Home