Saturday, April 14, 2007

Did I Do That?

I can't believe It has been a week since I posted last. So sorry for that folks. Just the usuall stuff happening around here, no shit stories this week and nothing earth shattering to blog about. I hate my job, but I have hated for some time now so that is not news. I did go on an interview Monday, and I think it went well. I would like the job so I just have to pray about it. I had a message from another recruiter last night for "The Picture People" however, I have feeling it likely does not pay nearly enough.

Sorry for all of the crickettes chirping everytime you came to check this week. I will try to do better next week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marianna wrote...

It's ok... I have felt like I was forcing words out of my mouth onto the keyboard all week.

Good luck on the job! I know you're very frustrated with it all.

M~

14/4/07 7:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home