Fantastic Friday!
Since you all are likely sitting down, I think it will be safe to tell you that since I stepped foot into 24 Hour Fitness for the first time last October, until this very morning, I have lost 43 lbs of fat!
So long, See yeah, Buh Bye, Adios M Fers, Go on git!
I also noticed for the first time just how far I have come. When I first started with Alan my Ab workout consisted of me laying on the mat and barely being able to pick up my shoulder from the mat. Not to mention 3 sets of 12 reps nearly killed me. Leg lifts, well I had to stop and rest 3 times just to get 12 reps on the first set done. Fastforward to this morning, I do 3 sets of 20 reps for each excercise. Crunches consist of me holding a 35 lbs plate at arms length above my head and sitting up. Yes all the way off the mat baby! and 3 sets of 20, ain't no thang. For leg lifts I own the first 2 sets, and don't reach MMF (maximum muscle failer, which means they just stop weather you want them to or not.) until the 16th rep of 20 on the 3rd set.
I owe Alan a great deal!
So long, See yeah, Buh Bye, Adios M Fers, Go on git!
I also noticed for the first time just how far I have come. When I first started with Alan my Ab workout consisted of me laying on the mat and barely being able to pick up my shoulder from the mat. Not to mention 3 sets of 12 reps nearly killed me. Leg lifts, well I had to stop and rest 3 times just to get 12 reps on the first set done. Fastforward to this morning, I do 3 sets of 20 reps for each excercise. Crunches consist of me holding a 35 lbs plate at arms length above my head and sitting up. Yes all the way off the mat baby! and 3 sets of 20, ain't no thang. For leg lifts I own the first 2 sets, and don't reach MMF (maximum muscle failer, which means they just stop weather you want them to or not.) until the 16th rep of 20 on the 3rd set.
I owe Alan a great deal!









4 Comments:
Good for you!!! Keep up the fantastic work!
And um...does Allan make out-of-state calls??? I'm needing soem help here! ;)
OH.MY.GOD.
That's FANTASTIC!!! Wow, I.S. I am so freakin proud of you!
M~
Don't give Alan all the credit. You're working your ass off... literally. Yah for you!
Very cool :)
Post a Comment
<< Home