A Thing Of Beauty Is A Joy Forever!
I just got a comment here, that pleaded with me to share date details. As you all know, I can be a bit of a sailor at times, however, I am still very much a gentleman. Furthermore, I have not yet told Ms. eHarmony about my blog. I don't know why really. I'm not ashamed of it, and I haven't ever put anything in here that I wouldn't want her to see. (Now, my Mother on the other hand is a whole other story!)
I will tell you, that we had a split shift date on Saturday, and I saw her again for two hours on Sunday. We had a wonderful time watching foreign films and spending time together. We laughed a lot and it was very hard for me to leave, when the time came. She is a wonderful (emotionally stable) woman, who is smart, beautiful, and loves to laugh. I am very glad we met.
One of the things we had planned on doing Saturday was going to a park with my camera, (Yeah I even take it on dates, so sue me. I maybe weird by my girlfriend likes me an awful lot because of it, or so she says.{yes I said girlfriend}) to take portraits of her. However, the windy rainy weather had other ideas. Before you ask, when the time comes that I do in fact have a picture of her, or us, or both, she will get the final say as to weather or not it gets posted here or on flickr.
If you want my opinion of how things are going, I can say swimmingly! If you want my opinion on where this relationship is headed, I can't really say, but I am certainly enjoying the trip in large part to my travel companion!
I will tell you, that we had a split shift date on Saturday, and I saw her again for two hours on Sunday. We had a wonderful time watching foreign films and spending time together. We laughed a lot and it was very hard for me to leave, when the time came. She is a wonderful (emotionally stable) woman, who is smart, beautiful, and loves to laugh. I am very glad we met.
One of the things we had planned on doing Saturday was going to a park with my camera, (Yeah I even take it on dates, so sue me. I maybe weird by my girlfriend likes me an awful lot because of it, or so she says.{yes I said girlfriend}) to take portraits of her. However, the windy rainy weather had other ideas. Before you ask, when the time comes that I do in fact have a picture of her, or us, or both, she will get the final say as to weather or not it gets posted here or on flickr.
If you want my opinion of how things are going, I can say swimmingly! If you want my opinion on where this relationship is headed, I can't really say, but I am certainly enjoying the trip in large part to my travel companion!









4 Comments:
A sailor? Perhaps a pirate? Just kidding. I am soooooo happy for you.
A giiiirrrllllfrieeennndddd????
:))))))))))))
You can tell I'm beaming!
Ok, this is just me talking here. Past experiences. Perhaps you should hold off on telling her about the blog. And it's not just MY past experiences. Just what I've seen around blogland. Or, when you do tell her you have a blog, perhaps don't give her the address. It's just better this way, from what I've seen. I hate to say that, but it's true.
All that said, CONGRATS!
:)
M~
Sorry, but I don't see it that way. First of all, I told her about it and sent her the link right after I posted this. Secondly, I don't plan on doing anything here or anywhere else for that matter which she shouldn't be able to see.
Like Dr. Phil says, "If you can't do it while your husband,wife, boyfriend, girlfriend is in the room looking over your shoulder, you shouldn't be doing it in the first place."
I have nothing to hide or cover up. Relationships are about trust, and honesty. No relationship worth having would be one in which you felt compelled to keep things from your mate. That is just my opinion, and since this is my blog I can state it. LOL
If you need a place to vent about issues you are having between you and your partner, get a counselor. The internet is not the place for that! Relationship issues are personal and private. Frankly, I am the type of person to try and work through my issues with my mate, rather than blow off steam about it someplace else, and certainly never on the internet.
How can anyone expect to get honesty and trust from someone else if they are not willing to first give it.
Just my two cents, which I happen to think is worth a whole lot more!
I can't afford a counselor, therefore I blog. ;)
I am so glad to hear you two are getting along so well! VERY cool! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home