Friday, June 08, 2007

Just Gotta Love It

Ain't ADHD Grand? because my head was so mixed up yesterday I forgot to list the most important thing.....

For the longest, I really haven't given a flying fig about anyone, anything, or any responcibility. I have let things slide that are things, unlike bloging or reading, that a Fotonut shouldn't let slip by without attention. You know little things like cardio, or opening important mail, crap like that. SOOOO, when I said I would be getting pissy, what I meant was that I already don't give a $h!+, and if you call me on it you will likely get your head bitten off.

See, there are times when I have to keep control no matter what. Like at work! My employees would not respond posatively if I told them to just eat $h!+ and die, if I asked them to do something and they had a legitiment reason for why they couldn't. Plus, I am relatively certain, my boss might take exception to it also.

Next in line are my kids, and Noodle, other family members. Although, I can slip a little with them. Only because I have prewarned them that it may happen and that it isn't my fault. Furthermore, I have them permission to call me on the carpet about it and I won't rip there head from their necks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marianna wrote...

You have a very strong support system ~ both in real life & in the virtual world. I'll be here while you're broken & mended.

:)
M~

8/6/07 3:52 pm  
Blogger Redhead Editor wrote...

Still awaiting your phone call. I'm there for you, Buddy. Wait, that's not your name.

9/6/07 10:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home