I Got Gas Problems, & Beno Won't Help
Just who's bright idea was it for me to spend $43.50 for 13.5 gallons of gas yesterday? ($3.17 per incase you were wondering.) That my friends, is just wrong on so many different levels I don't even want to think about it. As much as I would love to run out and get a little Italian Vespa Scooter to putt around town in, that just isn't going to happen. First off, I have two kids. Secondly, while not exactly a motorcycle, they are still dangerous. Most importantly, however, I don't do helmet hair. Not to mention, can you see a big guy like me riding a tiny weeny little scooter? Even I think that's funny.
In other unrelated news, I got sprinkled on during my morning walk. Just as I got under my front porch it started to pour. It's clean living that does it for me, in case you wanted to know.
In other unrelated news, I got sprinkled on during my morning walk. Just as I got under my front porch it started to pour. It's clean living that does it for me, in case you wanted to know.









3 Comments:
We're still at $3.09 here...but I drive a Chevy Tahoe and it costs MUCHLY to fill that baby up. I try toi condense all my driving into a single trip on the weekends so I don't burn any extra gas. Crazy, isn't it?
I really HATE to think about getting a small car (we have a 22 foot boat so we bought the Tahoe to pull it) but dang it....they're KILLING us with these damn gas prices! Not to mention gas is WAAAAY to expensive to go boating right now...we'd have to re-mortgage Palace Peanut just to fill the friggin' gas tank!!!
$2.99 here & that's extreme! They actually just reported that it is dipping ~ they showed a gas station that sold gas today for $2.89.
Ok. I must ask. That last paragraph? Ummm... WHAT sprinkled on you?! Or do I EVEN want to know?!
M~
We actually got to $3.49 out here - it was obscene. I actually had to put my credit-card in twice - because the $50 authorization wouldn't fill the tank up (it took $57.00 to get it full).
It's really insane making. And it hurts regular-folk like you and me. The ones calling the shots aren't being bothered by it, that's for sure...
Post a Comment
<< Home