Thursday, May 31, 2007

Today Is Flaming Arrow To The Chest Thursday

My whole world crashed down on me at 5:30 this morning. Due to forces beyond anyone's control my Super Cool Trainer Alan is being moved to a different club across town, starting TOMORROW! (Far enough away that it isn't even a concideration for me to follow him.)

He has only known for certain since yesterday, but this has been in the works for awhile. He said, he hadn't told anyone until he was for certain because he would have thought they would be giving him a little more than 2 days notice!

Needless to say, I feel sucker punched. I know I paid him, but I still considered him my friend. Furthermore, you have to have a pretty close relationship with your trainer for it to work, so it is almost like if someone met me at the door and told me he died in an auto accident. The end result either way is that Alan has been taken from me. I understand there was nothing he could do about this and he led me to believe this is not exactly what he wants either.

Life goes on, and I will deal. For right now, I am still in shock. I may write more when I am less numb.

4 Comments:

Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen wrote...

Oh crap...I am SO sorry to hear about that!

Well, hopefully you'll write more later on what you'll do now. Work out solo? Find another trainer maybe?

31/5/07 6:15 am  
Blogger Marianna wrote...

OMG. No way! I'm so sorry to hear that. I sure hope you can find another cool trainer. Or perhaps you are at the point where you might not need one as much anymore?

M~

31/5/07 11:27 am  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen wrote...

Pssst....send me an e-mail so I can send you an invite to my blog. I had to make it private.

Thanks!

1/6/07 4:29 am  
Blogger Steve F. wrote...

Ach! I am so sorry. Obviously this guy was put in your life by a Higher Power, and has been a great blessing in your life.

My prayer would be that you find some grace and strength from this new relationship, and can keep in periodic touch with your old trainer to show off "the new you."

BTW, the exercise will certainly help with the side-effects of the new medicines...

8/6/07 10:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home