Ding Round 1 Is Over, Man My Cheek Hurts More Than My Wallet & Look't Dem Guns!
I'll get the fast story over with first. I had a 15 year old gold overlay (filling) come out some time in between dental appointments. So the last time I went in had to make another appointment to have it replaced and another filling. Just one of the many down sides to being Diabetic. You are more prone to Gum problems, you have over active plac (more cleanings) and you get more cavities.
Well, Dr. Bill juiced me up good with the needle and I didn't feel a thing till it all wore off. This afternoon it felt like he had stuck a hot serrated bread knife through my cheek. OUCH, Ibuprofin here we come, and it didn't touch it. My wallet ended up not taking as big of a hit as I expected, by $100.00 less so that was good. Being Diabetic, and having two kids you end up using up your yearly allowance by Spring. After today, everything else is going to be 100% out of my hide.
Round one of finding a new anti-dressant ended yesterday, and I will spare you all of the gastro-intestinal, vomitile and eructive (remember from Sunday?) issues. I never even worked my way up to the full dose, so I have no idea if it would have worked. However, with all of the issues I was already having with only half a dose, my brain would have been fixed but I would be in the bathroom all day and night.
I picked up the new samples this afternoon, and have had one 25mg dose. I have 2 weeks of that. Then one week at 50mg's, and one week at 75 mg's, until I make it to the needed 100 mg's, to even see if the bad boys work. That means an entire month of being under medicated. Whooptie Friggin' Do!
Needless to say, Cardio is just out of the question for now. At present I am just trying not to gain any, and we are working hard at building major ammounts of muscle mass. Even though I still have a ton and a half left to loose, my body is liturally shaping up! I look great from about mid hamstring down in shorts, and I have never had guns that looked this awesome, not to mention this big. I may only be at 45 lbs each arm for dumb bells presses, unlike that alien that was using 110 lbers last week, but you would never know it from the way my arms have beefed up. I also noticed my chest had really changed too. (Still not ready for pictures but when I am they will certainly be worth looking at.)
Psssst, Hey Peanut Queen, I know you like strong arms you better look out cause it what I have know is any indication of what they will look like when I am done you may just be giving up on Vego.
Just this morning at the gym I noticed in the mirror how much muscle I have gained in just the last two weeks, it is incredible. The coolest part of all is that now I don't even need to flex to see the added muscle. I am like a kid with a new toy. As each week passes it gets harder and harder to leave the bathroom mirror.
Well, Dr. Bill juiced me up good with the needle and I didn't feel a thing till it all wore off. This afternoon it felt like he had stuck a hot serrated bread knife through my cheek. OUCH, Ibuprofin here we come, and it didn't touch it. My wallet ended up not taking as big of a hit as I expected, by $100.00 less so that was good. Being Diabetic, and having two kids you end up using up your yearly allowance by Spring. After today, everything else is going to be 100% out of my hide.
Round one of finding a new anti-dressant ended yesterday, and I will spare you all of the gastro-intestinal, vomitile and eructive (remember from Sunday?) issues. I never even worked my way up to the full dose, so I have no idea if it would have worked. However, with all of the issues I was already having with only half a dose, my brain would have been fixed but I would be in the bathroom all day and night.
I picked up the new samples this afternoon, and have had one 25mg dose. I have 2 weeks of that. Then one week at 50mg's, and one week at 75 mg's, until I make it to the needed 100 mg's, to even see if the bad boys work. That means an entire month of being under medicated. Whooptie Friggin' Do!
Needless to say, Cardio is just out of the question for now. At present I am just trying not to gain any, and we are working hard at building major ammounts of muscle mass. Even though I still have a ton and a half left to loose, my body is liturally shaping up! I look great from about mid hamstring down in shorts, and I have never had guns that looked this awesome, not to mention this big. I may only be at 45 lbs each arm for dumb bells presses, unlike that alien that was using 110 lbers last week, but you would never know it from the way my arms have beefed up. I also noticed my chest had really changed too. (Still not ready for pictures but when I am they will certainly be worth looking at.)
Psssst, Hey Peanut Queen, I know you like strong arms you better look out cause it what I have know is any indication of what they will look like when I am done you may just be giving up on Vego.
Just this morning at the gym I noticed in the mirror how much muscle I have gained in just the last two weeks, it is incredible. The coolest part of all is that now I don't even need to flex to see the added muscle. I am like a kid with a new toy. As each week passes it gets harder and harder to leave the bathroom mirror.









6 Comments:
I'm so impressed by your achievements :).
When I finally get settled in Seattle I'll be joining the gym there and hopefully get started on a regular routine :)
Good for you! (Not like you need it. LOL)
Woooo-wooooo! Big guns!
Hey, where's the picture to go with that post, huh? ;)
LOL too cool!
M~
Hang in there. I've been where you are, and it ain't easy, but I assure you, you are not alone.
Great job on the bod!
Wow! That's awsome! Congrats to you, I know how hard it is...I'm hoping to back into some sort of routine again before too long with excercise..it's not fun, but the results are worth it....
Stacie
Post a Comment
<< Home