Tuesday, June 12, 2007

House Cleaning With A Broken Brain

I can't believe that in my current mental state, I was finally able to fix something that has been driving me nuts for over a year! I moved my Archives Roll down to the bottom. It was getting way to long and I was scrolling forever to get to the links I use all the time.

While I had a second wind, I went in and deleted some of the blogs I no longer read regularly, and updated some of my links, and added some that were long over due. (Sorry it to friggin forever Red!)

This is even more remarkable is that I did this after spending my entire day wishing I could curl up in a little ball and cry. Not to mention I still want to do it. I hope we find an alternative med and soon, cause I don't know if I can handle what I had to go through last time to get the one I have to change now because it no longer works. It occured to me that all of this started about the same time my particular med went generic. Although the generic I take is manufactured by the company that made the original so there shouldn't be a problem, right?

Something else to talk with the Dr. about.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marianna wrote...

I like organizing things, too. Glad you got your links the way you want them.

Hey, if you get a chance, come on over today ~ I saw your comment... and I needed to clarify something.

M~

13/6/07 4:21 am  
Blogger Redhead Editor wrote...

Thanks for finally including me. You like me, you really like me.

I feel your pain, Man. If I had to go through the "hunt" all over again, I'm not sure what I would do. Just hang in there and don't forget you've got friends out here thinking about you. You are not alone!

13/6/07 7:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home