Blog Rating
I knicked this from Not So Confidential whom it was sent to by Peace Of My Mind and HOLY CRAP! NC-17 even. I would hate to think what it would have been had I still been using the F bomb, likely in the XXX range of things. Here is what got me there.
shit (11x) ass (5x) crap (4x) shits (3x) dead (2x) breast (1x)
Sheeshe I've got a Potty Keyboard!









4 Comments:
Well, unfortunately I drop the F-bomb like nobody's business, but all it took for my R rating was 3 hells, 2 drugs, and 1 poop.
Now I admit fully to the 3 hells, but I can't for the life of me recall discussing drugs ever, and I skip the poop and go straight for shit every time, so I'm not sure how their rating system works.
LOL
Stacie
Damn I'm boring.. I was Rated G :P
I got a PG13 for crap & asswipe... LOL
M~
I too am NC-17 - although my reasons were milder than yours. Guess we're just out there on the edge, brother.
Post a Comment
<< Home