On The Mend & 9 Days And Counting
Well folks, here it is Monday evening and I have managed to make it through the day. There are two health issues in question at the momemnt. Health Issue #1 MEDS: In this respect I think I feel good. I certainly feel one bazzilion times better than I did while testing for a replacement, and I think I even feel better now that I am back with my good old friend. However, I wont know for sure until I have health issue #2 taken care of. Health Issue #2 Pnuemonia: I am taking some heavy hitter drugs, (Upset stomach, but what's new?)and have 3 days left till I am done. I am still sweaty durring the day, (Not Good) and I have yet to hear the results of my ER blood tests. There is still a question of weather I have an infection in my blood. (REALLY NOT GOOD) I had hoped I would have known something by today. sigh
On to far more important things!
There are only 9 days, actually 8 if you don't count the actual day until Harry Potter & The Order Of The Pheonix !!!!! (Click to veiw a multitude of trailers.) The the final book Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows just ten days later on the 21st. I am so excited I just may piss myself. However, along with the excitement comes great sarrow. This is the "Last" Harry Potter Book! JKR, has said so from the very begining. Who could blame her if she never wrote another word? Who can you follow up a series like Harry Potter? You can't!
I have already prepaired myself, by finding another series to replace it. I am currently reading book 1 of the series, which now totals 13 and the author is still writing. But even that won't last forever, he has a terminal illness. It is a small consolation, but I will be able to relive Harry Potter now that my son is reading them. (He is on book 2.)
On to far more important things!
There are only 9 days, actually 8 if you don't count the actual day until Harry Potter & The Order Of The Pheonix !!!!! (Click to veiw a multitude of trailers.) The the final book Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows just ten days later on the 21st. I am so excited I just may piss myself. However, along with the excitement comes great sarrow. This is the "Last" Harry Potter Book! JKR, has said so from the very begining. Who could blame her if she never wrote another word? Who can you follow up a series like Harry Potter? You can't!
I have already prepaired myself, by finding another series to replace it. I am currently reading book 1 of the series, which now totals 13 and the author is still writing. But even that won't last forever, he has a terminal illness. It is a small consolation, but I will be able to relive Harry Potter now that my son is reading them. (He is on book 2.)









3 Comments:
Every time I see a banner, an ad, or a commercial for the new HP book and/or movie, I think about you! I can't wait to hear your review.
M~
So glad to hear you are on the mend. I hope you get good results back soon from your bloodwork.
Isn't it fun sharing your favorite books with your kids. I love it.
Stacie
Crud...that pnuemonia is a nasty bugger! It had my mom in ICU for a week or two last year and we honestly weren't sure she was going to shake it this time...but she did, thank God!!! You take it easy and take care of yourself!
And I'm not sure what other series you may be into but George Martin has a series called "Fire and Ice" (I think!) and the first book is called "A Game of Thrones". I LOVE it...it's EXCELLENT! Lots of medieval action and plot twists, etc.
Post a Comment
<< Home