Tuesday, July 10, 2007

BOLLOX & RUIN!

Wednesday the 11th, marks the opening of "Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix" movie, and I am too damn sick to attend! My only hope would be for Maddam Pomfrey to show up with some magical elixer, but I fear she is far too busy at Hogwarts to attend my lone illness. I certainly hope this all gets sorted by the time Book 7 arrives, in two weeks! At this point it would take a hoard of 40 dragons (Norwegian Ridgebacks, the nastiest sort) to keep me from reading that book! Even at that, I would feel sorry for those poor dragons if I were you. If I have to pay a nurse to sit bedside and read it to me I'll do it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marianna wrote...

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that you aren't going to the opening!

M~

10/7/07 4:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home