And the Survey Says......
The Peanut Queen (I'm too damned lazy to link her, she is on my side bar.) emailed me a survey. I am want to believe I am to now post said survey and its results on this blog. Far be it from me to ever piss off a Queen so here we go.
1. Were you named after anyone? Kind of my Fotonut Mom got my name from the Bible
2. When was the last time you cried? Last night.
3. Do you like your handwriting? Yes, I have been told that I "write like a girl by more than one person.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Genoa Salami
5. Do you have kids? 2.
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? Yes, no body else will. (wink) Actually, I would probably think I was an asshole or something, I don't really know.
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Is a frog's ass water tight?
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yep.
9. Would you bungee jump? What and shit down my back because I was hanging upside down HELL NO.
10. What is your favorite cereal? Graham Crackers in milk, yummy.
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Nope, I untie them before I put them back on.
12. Do you think you are strong? Smelling? Sometimes. Do I have big guns? HELL YEAH
13. What is your favorite ice cream? Mint chocolate chip (I have to agree with the Queen on this one, although I also like Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough from Ben and Gerry's.
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? On women? Their Brains, or lack there of. On men? Sence of Humor or lack there of.
15. Pink or red? Purple or Grey sorry those colors don't do it for me. Although I owned many pink shirts in the 80s.
16. What is the least favorite thing about yourself? My powerless ness over my current situation.
17. Who do you miss the most? Steve a very good friend and mentor who moved to Chicago. While I still email and talk to him on the phone, I don't get to see him nearly enough.
18. Do you want everyone to send this back to you? NO, and I am not trashing up the sholders of the information super highway with this stuff either. If you want to answer these questions then put them on your blog.
19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Dark Grey shorts, and the ten toes God gave me. ( I am off from work right now.)
20. What was the last thing you ate? Bagle and Ham sandwich
21. What are you listening to right now? Silents and it is truly golden.
22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Dark grey.
23. Favorite smells? Farts, plus they make cool noises too.
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My Mother yesterday.
25. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes Indeed I do.
26. Favorite sports to watch? Don't watch many, I would rather read.
27. Eye Color Dark Blue
28. Do you wear contacts? Glasses.
29. Favorite food? Chocolate, Pasta, and Diet Coke (Can you all believe I said, DIET coke?)
30. Scary movies or happing endings? I don't do either, unless Harry Potter counts as scary, which I don't think it should. I love Suspence.
31. Last movie you watched? Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix!
32. What color shirt are you wearing? Purple tank top over a white Tank-T-Shirt.
33. Summer or winter? Winter I love Snow!
34. Hugs or kisses? Yes Please!
35. Favorite dessert? When In doubt Chocolate!
36. Most likely to respond? Yes, I have ADD so if it is a thought it is a word. If there is one thing in this world you can count on its for the Fotonut to be flappin him yap.
37. Least likely to respond? Wash Rinse Repeat on Number 36
38. What book are you reading now? Book One of the Wheel of Time Series, and very soon the Final Harry Potter :o(
39. What is on your mouse pad? DELL
40. What did you watch on TV last night? MI-5 on BBC America
41. Favorite sound? Farts!
42. Rolling stones or Beatles? The Beatles, was there ever a question?
43. What is the furthest you have been from home? From my current home, Canada, but I lived in MI at the time.
44. Do you have a special talent? I sing, draw, half ass paint and I have been told I am pretty good with a camera.
45. Where were you born? Hackly Hospital Muskegon MI ( The same place as Harry Morgan. "Col. Potter from MASH."
46. Whose answers are you looking forward to getting back? I will paraphrase one of my Favorite quotes from Tom Clancy's "Hunt for Red October" the original quote from Jack Ryan is, "Next time, put it in a God Damned Memo!" My paraphrase, "Put it on your God damned Blog!"
1. Were you named after anyone? Kind of my Fotonut Mom got my name from the Bible
2. When was the last time you cried? Last night.
3. Do you like your handwriting? Yes, I have been told that I "write like a girl by more than one person.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Genoa Salami
5. Do you have kids? 2.
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? Yes, no body else will. (wink) Actually, I would probably think I was an asshole or something, I don't really know.
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Is a frog's ass water tight?
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yep.
9. Would you bungee jump? What and shit down my back because I was hanging upside down HELL NO.
10. What is your favorite cereal? Graham Crackers in milk, yummy.
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Nope, I untie them before I put them back on.
12. Do you think you are strong? Smelling? Sometimes. Do I have big guns? HELL YEAH
13. What is your favorite ice cream? Mint chocolate chip (I have to agree with the Queen on this one, although I also like Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough from Ben and Gerry's.
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? On women? Their Brains, or lack there of. On men? Sence of Humor or lack there of.
15. Pink or red? Purple or Grey sorry those colors don't do it for me. Although I owned many pink shirts in the 80s.
16. What is the least favorite thing about yourself? My powerless ness over my current situation.
17. Who do you miss the most? Steve a very good friend and mentor who moved to Chicago. While I still email and talk to him on the phone, I don't get to see him nearly enough.
18. Do you want everyone to send this back to you? NO, and I am not trashing up the sholders of the information super highway with this stuff either. If you want to answer these questions then put them on your blog.
19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Dark Grey shorts, and the ten toes God gave me. ( I am off from work right now.)
20. What was the last thing you ate? Bagle and Ham sandwich
21. What are you listening to right now? Silents and it is truly golden.
22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Dark grey.
23. Favorite smells? Farts, plus they make cool noises too.
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My Mother yesterday.
25. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes Indeed I do.
26. Favorite sports to watch? Don't watch many, I would rather read.
27. Eye Color Dark Blue
28. Do you wear contacts? Glasses.
29. Favorite food? Chocolate, Pasta, and Diet Coke (Can you all believe I said, DIET coke?)
30. Scary movies or happing endings? I don't do either, unless Harry Potter counts as scary, which I don't think it should. I love Suspence.
31. Last movie you watched? Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix!
32. What color shirt are you wearing? Purple tank top over a white Tank-T-Shirt.
33. Summer or winter? Winter I love Snow!
34. Hugs or kisses? Yes Please!
35. Favorite dessert? When In doubt Chocolate!
36. Most likely to respond? Yes, I have ADD so if it is a thought it is a word. If there is one thing in this world you can count on its for the Fotonut to be flappin him yap.
37. Least likely to respond? Wash Rinse Repeat on Number 36
38. What book are you reading now? Book One of the Wheel of Time Series, and very soon the Final Harry Potter :o(
39. What is on your mouse pad? DELL
40. What did you watch on TV last night? MI-5 on BBC America
41. Favorite sound? Farts!
42. Rolling stones or Beatles? The Beatles, was there ever a question?
43. What is the furthest you have been from home? From my current home, Canada, but I lived in MI at the time.
44. Do you have a special talent? I sing, draw, half ass paint and I have been told I am pretty good with a camera.
45. Where were you born? Hackly Hospital Muskegon MI ( The same place as Harry Morgan. "Col. Potter from MASH."
46. Whose answers are you looking forward to getting back? I will paraphrase one of my Favorite quotes from Tom Clancy's "Hunt for Red October" the original quote from Jack Ryan is, "Next time, put it in a God Damned Memo!" My paraphrase, "Put it on your God damned Blog!"









7 Comments:
Somewhere along the line I missed that you were from Michigan. I was born in Grayling Michigan and grew up kind of near Higgins Lake.
I just might steal this meme for later this week or so.
Great answers..I enjoyed reading.
Stacie
Farts? Really? You are so funny!
And we match today....I have on purple too! :)
Somehow I can't imagine you in pink. :P
And you are SUCH a guy! Farts!
M~
Man I was soooo GQ back in the day. My closet looked like an ice cream store between the botton downs and the Izods. Everything from pink to pale yellow, from Mint Green to Powder Blue.
Not to mention all of the Don Johnson linen sport coats with the sleaves pushed up to elbows, pencil thin ties, and peg leg jeans that you had to point your toes just to get them on, and the untied High Top leather tennis shoes with the big tounge sticking up. I was the shit man!
LMAO! Do you have an old photo of you all GQ'd out?
M~
I never thought about it... is a frog's ass water tight?
And I agree with greekchickie... you are such a boy. A little farting boy!
I was too much of a coward in the 80's to do the Don Johnson thing - what looked hot on you would have just looked fat and queer on me. And I sure wasn't ready to make THAT little fashion statement, back then...
It's happening now, of course. Including pink, mint, sea blue, and dusty rose. (I didn't just write dusty rose, did I? Hmpf - must be getting in touch with my inner Queer Eye guy..)
I'm honored to have you as a friend and brother. And I miss you too, buddy.
But how could you be a Lutheran and not have your bright red shirt for Pentecost Sunday?
And yes, you are pretty damned good with a camera. As in, "I have a very un-Christian case of envy when I see your beautiful damn pictures" good with a camera.
Post a Comment
<< Home