Good News All 'Round!

(picture from last summer's family reunion)
Just got back from the Doctor's office. My Pneumonia is gone! Yeah, we also discovered the cause. I have Asthma. I was actually diagnosed with it when I had Pneumonia last time but the specialist failed to tell me or my doctor so I haven't been using inhalers all this time. My Dr. only discovered it when rereading my charts from last time. She was not happy with the other Dr., nor am I. Well, its all figured out now anyhow.
I was given another week of House Arrest, I mean time off from work. I am still very fatiged, and the Dr says that is how it works with Pneumonia. Maybe I can get caught up on some DVDs this week? I watched Prairie Home Companion yesterday, What A Hoot! Of course I grew up listening to that radio program, and I have lived in MN so I think that kind of thing is a scream. Not to mention the fact that I have always been a little weird, so I am not sure if the rest of you would enjoy it or not.









2 Comments:
Wow, another week at home... you must have had it really bad! Be careful so you don't relapse.
M~
YAY for it being gone!! That's awsome! Now for the inhalers. hopefully that'll do the trick. I only have to use mine if I'm going to excercise or it's very cold out.
I can't believe the Dr. never told you! All this time you could have been on the meds and maybe avoided all this! UGH!
Take care!
Stacie
Post a Comment
<< Home