An Artist's Pain, Is The World's Delight
Lace or Barbed Wire?

Home or a Cell with Bars?

As you all know I have been ill for some time now. As each day goes by, my silent screams grow louder and louder. Today as I walked through my house my photographic eye (which never gives me any peace what so ever) saw these images begging to be made. Since it brings to bear my feelings as of late, I find it very appropriate, and worthy of sharing with you.

Home or a Cell with Bars?

As you all know I have been ill for some time now. As each day goes by, my silent screams grow louder and louder. Today as I walked through my house my photographic eye (which never gives me any peace what so ever) saw these images begging to be made. Since it brings to bear my feelings as of late, I find it very appropriate, and worthy of sharing with you.









5 Comments:
Are you feeling ANY better?
M~
Yeah...what's up with you?
It sux being me right now. I am feeling some better, but my lungs are not clear by any stretch and I am still get very weak quickly by simple things. I have another Dr appointment today at 11:45 in follow-up. To my laymans eye I figure at best she will be sending me home again. At worst it will be the hospital for me. I will of course let you all know the verdict.
I love the top one. Very cool shot! I hope you get sprung soon!
Stacie
uh....maybe that didn't come out right...I meant...you know...from being jailed in your own home....
ok...I'm out of here now...
sigh..
Post a Comment
<< Home