Field Trips, It's The Journey That Kills Yeah!
My Fotonut parents took my Fotonut kids to their Mother's Family Reunion for the weekend, then they will be with one of her friends, who will be their protector while they are at the farm with her parents until I pick them up on Thursday. So right at this very moment, I am all alone for the next day and 3/4ths, till my Fotonut parents return. (Those of you who have read me long enough, or who are close enough to me will understand the need for a protector. If you don't, it is something I am not inclined to explain here, sorry.)
Today marks the sixith consecutive day I have yet to leave the house. I know I have not been able to, but I was about to SCREAM! I made up my mind that I am going to see Harry Potter late afternoon or evening today. I just can't stand not having seen it yet. I needed to do some things first, however, to make it possible. I knew that if I waited till shortly before show time I would never make it.
So I took the plung and gave myself the King's Treatment in the Personal Grooming Dept. Only because I haven't seen a beard trimmer, razor, bar soap, shampoo, or toothbrush (Yuck, I just hate crusty teeth!) in so long I couldn't even remember what they looked like anymore. Not to mention my fragrent air was becoming noxious at best.
I must say, I feel much better now that I am cleaner, and I am sure that it is partly emotional. You know how you feel and act better when you are dressed up, as apposed to being in jeans and a wife beater. (I wish no one would ever have clued me in on that term. I always called them tanks, and some times quoted my fotonut Mom and called them He Man T-shirts. It is funny in a way, cause every time you watch cops {which I do not do with any regularity} every drunk wife beater is out in the street with one of those on. However, it is inappropriate. I just can't seem to stop using the term. Ok, now that I am sufficiantly off topic......)
Now that I was all scrubbed up I took myself to someplace I haven't darkened the doorway of in months, McDonalds. I don't want to hear it. I don't feel well, and I haven't felt like eating much of anything for weeks. (Not that I feel any different now. I just needed to get out of the house, and eat something.)
By the time I got myself there, and ordered my brown cardboard on a bun, and sat to eat, I was so weak I could hardly get the food to my mouth. Now that I am home typing this I can hardly keep my eyes open, and I am winded beyond anything.
Soooooooo, That was phase one. Now I will rest my Fat Fotonut Ass up for several hours so I will have enough energy to hawl it the block from my house to the movie screan. (I love living close to a mall!)
I will have to let you know what I thought of the movie, but it may have to wait till tomorrow. The actual act of getting myself there, watching it, and then draging myself home may be all I will be able to handle for the rest of the day.
Nap Time!
Today marks the sixith consecutive day I have yet to leave the house. I know I have not been able to, but I was about to SCREAM! I made up my mind that I am going to see Harry Potter late afternoon or evening today. I just can't stand not having seen it yet. I needed to do some things first, however, to make it possible. I knew that if I waited till shortly before show time I would never make it.
So I took the plung and gave myself the King's Treatment in the Personal Grooming Dept. Only because I haven't seen a beard trimmer, razor, bar soap, shampoo, or toothbrush (Yuck, I just hate crusty teeth!) in so long I couldn't even remember what they looked like anymore. Not to mention my fragrent air was becoming noxious at best.
I must say, I feel much better now that I am cleaner, and I am sure that it is partly emotional. You know how you feel and act better when you are dressed up, as apposed to being in jeans and a wife beater. (I wish no one would ever have clued me in on that term. I always called them tanks, and some times quoted my fotonut Mom and called them He Man T-shirts. It is funny in a way, cause every time you watch cops {which I do not do with any regularity} every drunk wife beater is out in the street with one of those on. However, it is inappropriate. I just can't seem to stop using the term. Ok, now that I am sufficiantly off topic......)
Now that I was all scrubbed up I took myself to someplace I haven't darkened the doorway of in months, McDonalds. I don't want to hear it. I don't feel well, and I haven't felt like eating much of anything for weeks. (Not that I feel any different now. I just needed to get out of the house, and eat something.)
By the time I got myself there, and ordered my brown cardboard on a bun, and sat to eat, I was so weak I could hardly get the food to my mouth. Now that I am home typing this I can hardly keep my eyes open, and I am winded beyond anything.
Soooooooo, That was phase one. Now I will rest my Fat Fotonut Ass up for several hours so I will have enough energy to hawl it the block from my house to the movie screan. (I love living close to a mall!)
I will have to let you know what I thought of the movie, but it may have to wait till tomorrow. The actual act of getting myself there, watching it, and then draging myself home may be all I will be able to handle for the rest of the day.
Nap Time!









1 Comments:
mmmm... big mac....
:)
Hey, I can't believe it's been a year since the last family reunion. Time flies!
M~
Post a Comment
<< Home