Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Free At Last, Free At Last, Great God Almighty Free At Last!

I broke free of my domestic prison today, if only for about 15 minutes. I damn near killed myself but it was worth it.

Did I ever tell you all how much I LOVE my new lens I got myself as a Christmas present last year?

Free @ Last, Free @ Last, Great God Almighty Free @ Last!

Free @ Last, Free @ Last, Great God Almighty Free @ Last!

Free @ Last, Free @ Last, Great God Almighty Free @ Last!

Free @ Last, Free @ Last, Great God Almighty Free @ Last!

3 Comments:

Blogger Marianna wrote...

I love all the colors... I hope you didn't over do it!

M~

17/7/07 4:32 pm  
Blogger Im A Foto Nut wrote...

Just a little but I was only out side for 15 minutes.

17/7/07 4:46 pm  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen wrote...

Love the colors too...especially the purple one! I love me some purple! :)

18/7/07 4:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home