Sunday, November 19, 2006

A Reward For Doing The Right Thing


I survived this weekend. Was it something I wanted to do? No. Was it as bad as I expected. It never usually is. Did I live through it? Yes. Did I have fun? I wasn't suppose to. Was it good for my kids to be there? Most definately.

God, however, made the trip worth my time as you can see above. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Marianna wrote...

Wow, that's a gorgeous pic. Glad this weekend wasn't as painful as you thought it would be.

M~

20/11/06 5:28 am  
Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

This is an absolutely beautiful shot. It is one that was well worth whatever the heck it took to get, brother. I may steal a copy for my desktop, to be honest (if one can be honest about theft, that is...)

Your talent is amazing - when are you gonna do a show?

9/1/07 12:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home