Off To The Presses
OK, on my way home from work tonight, I dropped off the completed files for the CD covers for my choir's CD. Our, Organist/Program Director told me that he is hoping to have them back so we can have the kick off, initial offering, at our Big December Concert on the 8th. However, he said it was going to be close. I have tried to save the files as jpg's so I could post them on my blog for you all to see. I am sure there is a way to do it, I am just two new with the program to know how yet. All the better, it creates more suspence, and anticipation.
Another cool thing I found out tonight is that we will be cutting more CDs! I put my bid in for a Christmas CD. That seems to be the concencous amoung the choir memebers. This CD is awesome, but a Christmas CD would RAWCK DA HOUSE! I am already thinking about cover art! I plan on taking lots of shots of the Nativity at the front of our church this Christmas, and other decorations, in hopes of gaining matirial for the artwork.
Another cool thing I found out tonight is that we will be cutting more CDs! I put my bid in for a Christmas CD. That seems to be the concencous amoung the choir memebers. This CD is awesome, but a Christmas CD would RAWCK DA HOUSE! I am already thinking about cover art! I plan on taking lots of shots of the Nativity at the front of our church this Christmas, and other decorations, in hopes of gaining matirial for the artwork.









0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home