Internet Dating SUX, Cont.
Well, I got to thinking about all that I wrote, and I bet there are some of you out there that are thinking that the ol'fotonut got a taste of his own medicine. If you remember, I posted about geting a membership to a club, per my Dr., and said that if/when I get to the point that I am thin again, I am going to be a little more selective about the women I am willing to date.
My thinking is that if I have worked very hard to change my life, I want to be with someone that values good health, ie. eating right and exersizing. If I dated or had a relationship with someone who did not value those things it would be far harder to maintain my new life style if they had 10 bags of potatoe chips on top the the fridge, and ate icecream and candy every day.
Now back to getting my own medicine. While I would insist on someone that shared my values regarding health, I would not ask them to reopen after they closed, an then played like I wanted to be their friend, only to string them along. Which this gal would have done, had I not called her on it.)
Just sayin'
Side note:
I changed my profile last night to show my photos right away. From now on, I will know that they have already seen me, and don't have any issues with it. Not even 24hrs later I was matched with a Nurse, who we will call "Nurse Goodbody" (like hee haw) She had her pics available right away, too. By the time I got logged in, she had already closed with the message, "I am taking a break from dating right now." Translation, you are at least one of the F.U.B.s. (fat, ugly, or bald.) While it stings a little, if she feels that way I didn't want to be with her anyhow.
My thinking is that if I have worked very hard to change my life, I want to be with someone that values good health, ie. eating right and exersizing. If I dated or had a relationship with someone who did not value those things it would be far harder to maintain my new life style if they had 10 bags of potatoe chips on top the the fridge, and ate icecream and candy every day.
Now back to getting my own medicine. While I would insist on someone that shared my values regarding health, I would not ask them to reopen after they closed, an then played like I wanted to be their friend, only to string them along. Which this gal would have done, had I not called her on it.)
Just sayin'
Side note:
I changed my profile last night to show my photos right away. From now on, I will know that they have already seen me, and don't have any issues with it. Not even 24hrs later I was matched with a Nurse, who we will call "Nurse Goodbody" (like hee haw) She had her pics available right away, too. By the time I got logged in, she had already closed with the message, "I am taking a break from dating right now." Translation, you are at least one of the F.U.B.s. (fat, ugly, or bald.) While it stings a little, if she feels that way I didn't want to be with her anyhow.









1 Comments:
You're right. Internet dating sux.
M~
Post a Comment
<< Home