Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Have you ever......

Really badly wanted to blog about something, but there is no way you will ever be able to? Well, that's were I am at this Halloween Day. I dare not say more, AND IT IS FREEKIN' KILLING ME NOT TO!

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The worst part of all of this is........ shit I can't say that either......

Oh well, this can go down and the famous post that never was.

5 Comments:

Blogger Marianna wrote...

Oh you suck. Email me, dammit.

M~

1/11/06 4:21 am  
Blogger Crystal wrote...

OK. You have to email me!!! Make sure you use my gmail one so I get it :-)

1/11/06 5:46 am  
Blogger Leesa wrote...

You tease :P

2/11/06 3:58 pm  
Blogger Redhead Editor wrote...

Have your people call my people. Or e-mail me. You suck!

3/11/06 7:40 pm  
Blogger Steve F. wrote...

I'm with greekchickie. You are the worst, worst tease in the world. Email ME, dammit.

7/11/06 5:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home