Monday, November 06, 2006

My Very First Job Ever!

 Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Marianna wrote...

Oh wow! You done did GREAT!!!

What program did you use? Publisher or Word?

M~

6/11/06 7:14 pm  
Blogger Im A Foto Nut wrote...

For both of these jobs I only supplied the photos, and someone else did the graphic design. The Green and white was down with Adobe Ilustrater, and I am not sure about the white one. That might only have been Powerpoint.

Next up with be the CD covers I have done, all by myself. Those I am doing in Adobe Ilustrator.

6/11/06 7:19 pm  
Blogger Steve F. wrote...

Absolutely COOL!

What a great shot of Dave and his family! What great shots, period!

You are so FREAKIN' talented - I get a very unChristian case of envy whenever I see your shots.

7/11/06 4:59 am  
Blogger Marianna wrote...

ROFL... BTW, I just saw "IT". OMG you crack me up.

M~

8/11/06 5:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home