Die Über Tile Meister!
Well, "Cool Bro" has spent over 24 of the last 48 hours here working his magic on my bathroom. He is truly and Artisan! He has been a tile mason for seven or eight years now, and is seriously thinking about going on his own. He has been asking me to come take shots of his completed jobs so he can build a portfolio up. He is doing a plain jane bathroom for me, but most of his jobs durring the week are in the Ultra Swanky parts of town, just to the south of me. One of the jobs he did was a bathroom in a Mother in Law addition. The addition was 3900 square feet. My first home was 2900 square feet and that included a full finished basement, 4 beds, and 3.5 baths. The bathroom Cool Bro worked on was larger than the eat in kitchen in my first house. Any way, we are lucky to have him in our family, because I can't afford him at his current employer, now would I be able to once he is out on his own. He told me the other day, "Hell, fotonut, I can't even afford me."









2 Comments:
I hope you took before pics of the bathroom. I'd like to see the finished project!
:)
M~
You can see the before pictures on flickr, and It won't be finished enough for after pictures till about Tuesday. I will post some after shots on flickr then.
Post a Comment
<< Home