She's On-A-Roll!
You will never guess, what a big suprise I got upon arriving home tonight......
Big Sister, made the first quarter "6th Grade Honnor Roll"!!!!!! While in and of it's self that is a wonderful accomplishment for any child, it is far sweeter where Big Sister is concerned. You see, she has some developmental problems that she is overcoming. They are not long lasting, and eventually will be gone altogether.
To give you an idea about the progress she has made, she was at a 2nd grade reading level when she entered 5th grade. As of first quarter midterm this year she was at the same level as a last quarter 5th grader. That means she is almost caught up to where she is suppose to be. I am just tickled pink!
Little man always makes Da Roll..... and I am always proud of him and is accomplishements. It is just that when your daughter, who really and truly rides the short bus to school, makes the honor roll, and gets her name in the paper, it is cause for great celebration. I have not yet decided what special suprise I will bestow on her, but there will definately be sumpin good coming her way soon!
Big Sister, made the first quarter "6th Grade Honnor Roll"!!!!!! While in and of it's self that is a wonderful accomplishment for any child, it is far sweeter where Big Sister is concerned. You see, she has some developmental problems that she is overcoming. They are not long lasting, and eventually will be gone altogether.
To give you an idea about the progress she has made, she was at a 2nd grade reading level when she entered 5th grade. As of first quarter midterm this year she was at the same level as a last quarter 5th grader. That means she is almost caught up to where she is suppose to be. I am just tickled pink!
Little man always makes Da Roll..... and I am always proud of him and is accomplishements. It is just that when your daughter, who really and truly rides the short bus to school, makes the honor roll, and gets her name in the paper, it is cause for great celebration. I have not yet decided what special suprise I will bestow on her, but there will definately be sumpin good coming her way soon!









3 Comments:
Maybe a trip to Claire's in the Mall for accessories?
Congrats to her!
And congrats to you on the CD. I can't wait to see the cover!
M~
I think that's the ticket! She has pirced ears and she adores Claire's. I live two blocks from a large Mall, and Claire's is right near the etrance and the movie theatres. I actually have to fight to keep her out of there most times when just passing.
Yes, a reward for a job well done. Maybe another pedicure. Just kidding!
Post a Comment
<< Home