My Water Broke!
LOOK BELOW for an update:
I just got a call from the Camera Store. She found one across town and went and picked it up for me!
I am still going to have to order the tripod, tripod head, one of the flash cards, and the Tamron lens online myself. But they have all of the rest of it at the store. Nurse Goodbody, has already been charging the battery for me, isn't she sweet? I am on my way after I pick up the kids, there will be time for dinner later. LOL
In other news.........
Little Man had to be sent home from school again today, with Head Lice for the 3rd effing time in 2.5 months. The Nurse said to give him a crew cut. My Mother has informed me that he is already damn near bald.
Gotta go get my 20D more when I get home.
8:23 pm... Both Father and Baby are home and doing fine!
I just got a call from the Camera Store. She found one across town and went and picked it up for me!
I am still going to have to order the tripod, tripod head, one of the flash cards, and the Tamron lens online myself. But they have all of the rest of it at the store. Nurse Goodbody, has already been charging the battery for me, isn't she sweet? I am on my way after I pick up the kids, there will be time for dinner later. LOL
In other news.........
Little Man had to be sent home from school again today, with Head Lice for the 3rd effing time in 2.5 months. The Nurse said to give him a crew cut. My Mother has informed me that he is already damn near bald.
Gotta go get my 20D more when I get home.
8:23 pm... Both Father and Baby are home and doing fine!









8 Comments:
Yay!!
OMG YAY is right! Kick ass!!!
So.... you haven't given us height, weight & eye color.
And will you circumcise?
Ok. TMI. Shaddap Marianna.
M~
When you pay amost $1,000 for a Tamron 200-500mm lens, you certainly don't cut anything off the end of it, that's for sure!
Weight, was a lot lighter than I expected. Height, not much taller than my little Minolta. BLACK hair, and an Sherbet Orange LED screen to adjust Fstops ect.
ROTFLMAO
M. that is brilliant and I.S. I think match-point, yes!!
Congratulations....here's a ceegar for ya, do you want the blue bubble gum or the pink bubble gum??
Yay for the new addition to the family! :)
Congratulations!!
Hurry up and take some pictures so all of us can see the product of the new guy.
By the way, I just wrote a post about my new film SLR camera. It is not nearly as nice as yours, but I know I will still have some fun with it.
.-= Troy =-.
Congrats! Yaahhhoooo I can't wait to see pics! You and Marianna had me lauhing out loud...too funny! Stacie
Congratulations!! That must have been a nice surprise that the store was able to find one in stock. I can't wait to see more of your photos.
Post a Comment
<< Home