Friday, February 10, 2006

Now I'm It

I have been tagged.

The rules:List 7 songs you're into right now. No matter the genre, whether theyhave words, or even if they're any good, they must be songs you're really enjoying right now.Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag7 other people to see what they're listening too.

1. Beethoven's 3rd Symphony
2. Motzart's Eine Kleine Nactmusik
3. Vivaldi's 4 Seasons
4. Hyden's Trumpet Concerto in E (Winton Marsalis)
5. Handle's Messiah
6. Bach's Taccata and Fuge in C minor for Organ (You know that scary one.)
7. Pachelbel's Canon in D


Tags

Steve F.
Nude Steve
TWM
Peanut Queen
Greek Chickie
Babs-Less Traveled
Artful Laura

(sorry no time to link before work)

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen wrote...

I have my moments when I love classical...then I have my moments when I want something with a harder edge.

Funny how moods can be reflected in what we listen to, isn't it?

10/2/06 4:59 am  
Blogger Marianna wrote...

I love Eine Kleine Nactmusik.

M~

11/2/06 9:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home