Movie Meme
1) First movie you saw in a theater? Bambi
2) First R- rated film you bought a ticket for by yourself? Porkies, and I was underage too.
3) Favorite movie snack? Twizzlers
4) Favorite filmgoing experience? Back to the Furture and any Harry Potter movie.
5) Stupidest thing you did that you saw in a movie? Don't know
7) Have you ever paid for one movie and snuck into another? Nope, I looked older than I was so I just bought the tickets for the movies I wanted to see.
8) Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? Yes
Where are 9-12?
13) Favorite John Hughes film? With out a doubt, Planes Trains and Automobiles!
14) Favorite Quentin Tarantino film? I have never seen anything he has acted in, directed, produced or edited.
15) Favorite Hitchcock film? Vertigo
16) Favorite Spielberg film? Schindler's List
17) Favorite zombie film? I don't do horror
18) Favorite actor(s) (dead)? John Candy
19) Favorite actor(s) (living)? Tom Hanks, Mel Gibson, Harrison Ford, Kevin Spacey, Daniel Radcliff, Robin Williams, Micheal J. Fox, Liam Neason
20) Favorite character actor ever? Tom Hanks
21) Favorite actress (dead)? Katherine Hepburn
22) Favorite Actress (living)? Early Liz Taylor, Anne Archer, Charliez Theron, Helen Hunt, Leah Thompson, Isabella Rossellini, Judith Dench
23) Favorite character actress ever? Helen Hunt
25) Favorite film score? Harry Potter, most any John Williams score
27) Favorite film song? Anything From Sound of Music
28) Favorite Christmas movie? Holiday Inn (Bing Crosby)
29) Favorite film genre? Suspence/Spy/Action - Hey, I'm a guy what do you expect.
32) Favorite Disney film? Lion King
33) Favorite Western? I don't do Westerns
34) Favorite musical? Sound of Music
35) Favorite horror film? I don't do Horror
36) Favorite comedy? Plains Trains and Automobiles and Harlem Nights
37) Favorite science-fiction film? Back to the Future I
39) Favorite romantic film(s)? Immortal Beloved
40) Favorite epic? The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe
41) Least favorite thing about seeing films in a theater? Having to pee right at the good part
42) Favorite thing about seeing films in a theater? Big screen and Surround sound
43) If you could be any film character, who? Jack Rayn (Hunt for Red October, et. al.)
45) If you could live happily ever after with a film character? Leah Thompson
46) If you could be any movie monster, who? I don;t do horror
47) Favorite film critic? Word of mouth
48) Favorite screenwriter? Couldn't even tell you one.
49) Favorite director(s)? Speilberg, Ron Howard, Mel Gibson
50) Chaplin or Keaton? Chaplin
2) First R- rated film you bought a ticket for by yourself? Porkies, and I was underage too.
3) Favorite movie snack? Twizzlers
4) Favorite filmgoing experience? Back to the Furture and any Harry Potter movie.
5) Stupidest thing you did that you saw in a movie? Don't know
7) Have you ever paid for one movie and snuck into another? Nope, I looked older than I was so I just bought the tickets for the movies I wanted to see.
8) Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? Yes
Where are 9-12?
13) Favorite John Hughes film? With out a doubt, Planes Trains and Automobiles!
14) Favorite Quentin Tarantino film? I have never seen anything he has acted in, directed, produced or edited.
15) Favorite Hitchcock film? Vertigo
16) Favorite Spielberg film? Schindler's List
17) Favorite zombie film? I don't do horror
18) Favorite actor(s) (dead)? John Candy
19) Favorite actor(s) (living)? Tom Hanks, Mel Gibson, Harrison Ford, Kevin Spacey, Daniel Radcliff, Robin Williams, Micheal J. Fox, Liam Neason
20) Favorite character actor ever? Tom Hanks
21) Favorite actress (dead)? Katherine Hepburn
22) Favorite Actress (living)? Early Liz Taylor, Anne Archer, Charliez Theron, Helen Hunt, Leah Thompson, Isabella Rossellini, Judith Dench
23) Favorite character actress ever? Helen Hunt
25) Favorite film score? Harry Potter, most any John Williams score
27) Favorite film song? Anything From Sound of Music
28) Favorite Christmas movie? Holiday Inn (Bing Crosby)
29) Favorite film genre? Suspence/Spy/Action - Hey, I'm a guy what do you expect.
32) Favorite Disney film? Lion King
33) Favorite Western? I don't do Westerns
34) Favorite musical? Sound of Music
35) Favorite horror film? I don't do Horror
36) Favorite comedy? Plains Trains and Automobiles and Harlem Nights
37) Favorite science-fiction film? Back to the Future I
39) Favorite romantic film(s)? Immortal Beloved
40) Favorite epic? The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe
41) Least favorite thing about seeing films in a theater? Having to pee right at the good part
42) Favorite thing about seeing films in a theater? Big screen and Surround sound
43) If you could be any film character, who? Jack Rayn (Hunt for Red October, et. al.)
45) If you could live happily ever after with a film character? Leah Thompson
46) If you could be any movie monster, who? I don;t do horror
47) Favorite film critic? Word of mouth
48) Favorite screenwriter? Couldn't even tell you one.
49) Favorite director(s)? Speilberg, Ron Howard, Mel Gibson
50) Chaplin or Keaton? Chaplin









6 Comments:
Tom Hanks rules! Good list, I.S.
M~
9-12 were sex/movie questions...I skipped them. :)
I love Tom Hnaks too..and Leah Thompson...but ...you don't do westerns???? I don't know if we can be friends anymore! ;)
LOL
Stacie
The only western I've done willingly is "American Outlaws" and purely because I like Colin Farrell.
This would be TOUGH to do.
I'm not a big western fan either...but have you ever seen "Tombstone"???
It's an EXCELLENT flick! :)
Hey, Bambi was my first too! :o)
Post a Comment
<< Home