Sunday, January 22, 2006
About Me

- Name: Im A Foto Nut
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri, United States
I am a divorced father of 2 wonderful children, whose mother died from Breast Cancer in August of '04. I have also been blessed with A.D.D. (Yes it is a blessing!) I become board very quickly if I am not being intelectually stimulated in some way. I am always looking for the funnier side of things, which means I laugh a lot. I have champainge taste on a koolaide budget. Finally, the only thing I do worse than type is spell! (So get over it, LOL)
lunar phases |
- More Suprises!
- More
- More
- OK, Follow Me...
- I Finally Broke Down And Did This
- Monster Update:
- Yup, I'm A Thief!
- BAD NEWS!
- Dreaming Of You
- P.O.I.T.S. Day
- 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
- 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
- 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
- 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
- 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
- 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
- 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
- 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
- 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
- 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
- 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
- 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
- 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
- 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
- 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
- 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
- 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
- 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
- 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
- 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
- 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
- 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
- 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
- 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
- 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
- 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
- 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
- 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
- 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
- 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
- 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
- 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
- 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
- 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
- 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
- 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
- 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
- 12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008
- 01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
- 02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008
- 03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008
- 04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008
- 05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008
- 06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
- 07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008
- 08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008
- 09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008
- 10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008
- 11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008
- 12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009











7 Comments:
BWUAHAHAHAHA! How on earth did you do that?!?!
Ok... not on Earth, technically... the netherworlds...
Freakin FUNNY!!!!
M~
After I got myself ready for work last Monday, I stood in front of the mirror with a camera and sanpped one off quick.
Oh you freakin' crazy man! LOL
Very cool effects, I.S.
M~
Oooo...that happens to me on Mondays too!!! :)
I don't know how I missed your photo blog before but WOW!! Fantastic! Yeah...that Leesa...she's kind of contagious! LOL Love her stuff too! I blame her for my photography obsession right now! Stacie
mind if I add you to my blogroll?
You've never looked better. "Snapped one off"? Are you still talking about photography or have ya been reading DadGoneMad too much? Just joking with ya.
Pretty cool picture!
.-= Troy =-.
Post a Comment
<< Home