Monday, February 20, 2006

The Clock's A Tickin'


Well, depending on when you read this, I will have beteen a day and a half and a day left before my major purchases!

Thankfully, I have gotten over the excitedness, and am now in the calm knowing it is upon me.

The reality is that I will have a ton of reading to do before I can even use the mug. Not to mention that all of the really cool shots I want to get will take lighting and models. Since I will just have shot my wad on the gear lighting is out of the question for awhile, and even then software and photography classes come first. Furthermore, I don't exactly have naked women knocking my door down begging me to take their picture. Hell, I'd even be happy with clothed women knocking at my door begging me to take their pictures at this point. Come to think... I just be happy if women were knocking on my door asking for me, and not because I owed them money or because they want me to buy something.

Incurable, wake up. Wake Up! Oh, excuse me I think I drifted off there for a sec. What was I saying? Oh well, brain cramp. Hope you all have a nice day, and if you happen to see any pretty women walking around like they want to have their pictures taken, naked or otherwise, send them my way.

Thanks,

I.S. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Marianna wrote...

HAHAHA! OMG you're making me ROLL with your words!

Thanks for the chuckle & CONGRATS!

M~

20/2/06 6:18 pm  
Blogger manababies wrote...

I read over on Leesa's blog that you were saving up for a nice camera! So I've been checking back to see if you've gotten it. I bet you're very excited!! I happened to get the same camera last Christmas and not only am I in shock that my husband got it for me, but I'm still on cloud 9. You're going to LOVE IT! And I can't wait to see the photos you produce. Woohoo... I'm excited for you!

20/2/06 9:50 pm  
Blogger Leesa wrote...

Did you get it yet?????????????

21/2/06 12:50 pm  
Blogger Nature Girl wrote...

You crack me up! I am so excited for you! Stacie

21/2/06 6:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home