I'm Expecting
Yes, I am indeed expecting, a baby 20D, that is. The due date is only 4 days away. I have been experiencing morning sickness, back pain, shortness of breath, lack of sleep, and pressure on my blatter, all because I just can't stand the wait any longer.
It does not help that I am spending lots of time on "flickr" getting idea after idea and not being able to bring it to life for lack of a cool ass camera. I guess I have no one but myself to blame, but all the pain of waiting will be over soon. Then I will be a "Snappin' MOFO!"
OH THE PAIN OF IT ALL!









4 Comments:
MY EYES
MY EYES!
Make that picture go away!! AAAACK!
I hope your "delivery" goes smoothly & you're not fully dialated in Wal-Mart when you go into birth.
AAAACK!
M~
LMAO...PMP!! I'm not sure whose funnier. I.S. with your 'pains' or M, especially with her 'Friends' ref.
I'm too jealous to wish you anything nice. Although I did get my Pentax Optio 50 back in the mail today and have posted pictures. I'd much rather have a dig SLR! It's always sumpin' isn't?
Cool..can't wait to see the photos!!
You're a riot! I can't wait to see what you come up with! Stacie
Post a Comment
<< Home