Get'em Ready!
Ok, tomorrow, or today (6/22/06) depending on when you read this is the day of all days, and the one I have been long awaiting! It is time to finally go to the camera store and buy my very own Canon 20D. Whooptie Effen Do!
I am so excited I will more than likely need several pair of these since I am so excited! At first I was going to take a picture my big pile of 100 dollar bills that was soon to be gone, but frankly, I won't miss them much since I will have all this wonderful new gear to play with.









4 Comments:
Effin blogger is irking me...
Take 3.
Depends!!! Dude, I nearly needed to grab one!
I hope your new baby is wonderful. Congrats!
M~
lmao. Your excitement is so funny!
Make sure you get those blue ones instead of the pink. You know...just in case you're in an accident (God forbid), you'll have a nice new blue Depends on. (You know what mom's always say about clean underware!) :)
Congrats on the camera! :)
Green eyed jealous is what I am!
Have fun with your new 'baby'. Post lots of photos!!
Post a Comment
<< Home